FRIENDS LINKS CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRIENDS LINKS CHAT

Ask the forum, is a place to talk about relationships, dating, crushes, breaking up, getting together, sex and more.Chat & meet new people in Nigeria and your love one's here and you can also post a comment on the forum or ask a question and get a reply

HomeHome  Read storyRead story  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assertive Naija Woman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
felixbasis1
Admin
felixbasis1

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : student,swimming,reading
Humor : love to tell joke
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Assertive Naija Woman Empty
PostSubject: Assertive Naija Woman   Assertive Naija Woman EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:55 pm

At the 1997 World Women's Conference the first speaker, from England, stood up:

"At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands.

Well, after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself.

After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb." The crowd cheered.

The second speaker, from America, stood up:

"After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself.

After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my washing as well." The crowd cheered.

The third speaker, from Nigeria, stood up:

"After last year conference I go house and tell my husband that I no go do im cooking, cleaning or go market for am again, and dat he go dey do am imsef.

After the first day i no see anytin, the second day sef, I see notin. But after the third day, as the swelling begin go down, I start to see small small from my left eye.
Back to top Go down
http://naija.friendhood.net.friendhood.net
nas2211

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : self-employed
Humor : very cool and intelligent
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Assertive Naija Woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assertive Naija Woman   Assertive Naija Woman EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:09 pm

l'll can make poeple laugh more.....LOL
Back to top Go down

Assertive Naija Woman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRIENDS LINKS CHAT :: Joke-
Jump to: