FRIENDS LINKS CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRIENDS LINKS CHAT

Ask the forum, is a place to talk about relationships, dating, crushes, breaking up, getting together, sex and more.Chat & meet new people in Nigeria and your love one's here and you can also post a comment on the forum or ask a question and get a reply

HomeHome  Read storyRead story  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bankers and thire dress humm they do somtin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
felixbasis1
Admin
felixbasis1

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : student,swimming,reading
Humor : love to tell joke
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Bankers and thire dress humm they do somtin Empty
PostSubject: Bankers and thire dress humm they do somtin   Bankers and thire dress humm they do somtin EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm

affraid I just want to ask if its just me or are other people watching our bankers, I mean the way they live, dress sense, fat salaries, general attitude,etc everything they do now is flambouyant. Flashy cars, clothes, hairdos,cribs etc. When i mean bankers I mean all of them including their Managing Directors and all.

Are bankers the highest paid workers today?Bankers and thire dress humm they do somtin Huh why are they so loud? I thought a banker is meant to be conservative (like they really are abroad), afterall you are dealing with other people's cash not yours. The oil workers i think are the richest today in terms of salary, why are they not loud like the bankers? you turn on the TV, there must always be something about a bank or its managing director.

We do not even get to know the managing directors of banks abroad, I asked some friends who have lived in the UK and USA for years about the managing Directors of some banks, they didn't know,why is ours different? a bank MD is like a Governor of a state, a primary one pupil knows the managing director of Zenith Bank, Oceanic,etc

This was not the case years ago, if i remember correctly, bankers were old school people, they were not highly placed socially, they were conservative, but today the reverse is the case, they see themselves as SEX SYMBOLS (with very bad/nonchalant attitude to customers whose money pays their salaries, i must add). Most of the brand new cars you see today in Lagos are owned by Banks and Bankers respectively. What is really going on? they make so much profit yet their dividends are peanuts, that's because they have used up all the cash to buy flashy cars and all.

Personally i think this should be checked, The Banking industry is not the only industry in Nigeria, they should work more on improving their skeletal services rather than posing and flashing expensive items around town. Advertisement on radio and TV should be minimized, its a corporate institution not a departmental store
Back to top Go down
http://naija.friendhood.net.friendhood.net

Bankers and thire dress humm they do somtin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRIENDS LINKS CHAT :: Romance & Friends-
Jump to: